- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Memory Loss
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Persistent Anxiety
- Conditions Treated
For your convenience, on this page you can download and print out the forms that our patients fill out on their first visit. In addition, there are several informative documents available for download on this page.
- Welcome Letter
- Front Desk Questions
- Patient Information Sheet
- Patient History Form
- Patient Medication List
- Medication Refill Policy
- Insurance Form and Cancellation Policy
- Non-Pharmacologic Management of Behavioral Systems in Dementia
- HIPAA Form
- Appointment Confirmation Agreement
- Dementia Description
- Frontal Temporal
- Terms and Medications
- Locate and make note of the EricSpronz.com tab at the top of your internet browser. You may need to return to it while following these steps.
- Find and start to hover over the document that you are trying to print. Its background will turn yellow.
- Right click your chosen document and left click the following option: "Open link in new tab." Depending on your internet browser, (Chrome, IE, Firefox, or Safari) the option may be worded slightly differently. Don't fret, this is normal.
- You should now have a browser tab open with your document. If your printer is connected, hold CTRL and press P. If you have a printer but it is not yet connected, see step 5. Otherwise, skip the next step and proceed to step 6.
- Right click and open in a new tab this wikiHow guide that has instructions on how to connect your printer to your computer. If you are still stuck, phone a relative for help, or e-mail me at Bill@ericspronz.com and I'll help you along.
- On the left side of the screen, check to make sure that the destination matches your particular printer model. If it does not match, hit the "Change..." button and switch to your printer.
- Hit "Print" towards the top, fill out your forms, and you're done! Congratulations! You're on your way to a quick visit to Eric Spronz, now that you have your paperwork ready to go.
Follow these steps to print your documents:
East End Neuropsychiatric Associates
2539 Middle Country Road, Suite 4, Centerreach, NY 11720